Let’s talk about fears!
A few fears have been coming up for me lately.
- Fear of not working enough.
- I work less than most people + make more than most.
- Fear of running my business without the support of a coach
- Fear of dreaming too big + failing / not achieving what I am dreaming about
- How are these fears a mirror of my own stories + beliefs?
- What is the truth of the situation, without my own stories + beliefs?
There are reasons why these fears are coming up.
These fears are slowly creeping up on us/me based on old stories. Stories we lived. Stories we were told.
When this happens we have 2 options.
- Feed + Believe the fears
- Follow the fears
If we choose option 1, we stay where we are.
I personally choose option 2: Follow my fears. Because like Tony Robbins says “if I can’t, I must”
What does that mean?
I will do exactly what I am fearing
- work even less.
- take a break of coaching. I will do self study for now
- get vulnerable + share my dreams with my people, and be ready for when the opportunity presents itself
I choose to act from a place of DESIRE versus a place of need.
I DESIRE to work less.
I DESIRE to work with a coach.
I DESIRE more.
Fears will always find a way to creep up.
So tell me, what fears are coming up for you? Will you face them? How will you reframe?
Unsure how to tackle that on your own?
Email us and let’s have a chat about how you can realign your mindset and unleash your potential.